By Anne Gray McCready
This can be the tough to discover Forgotten accent: ELVES OF EVERMEET!! it's very tough to discover! i've got a host of FORGOTTEN nation-states goods on the market correct NOW!! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK!!
Read Online or Download Elves of Evermeet (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms) PDF
Similar dungeons & dragons books
In historic days, sorcerers sought to profit the only precise Spell that may supply them strength over all of the global and figuring out of all magic. . . .
The One real Spell used to be a lady, and her identify was once Mystra -- and her kisses have been wonderful.
Priest Havilon Tharnstar
Tales advised to a Blind Wizard
It is the time prior to fable Drannor, while the Heartlands are domestic to barbarians, and depraved dragons rule the skies. In those historic days, Elminster is yet a shepherd boy, dreaming of experience and heroics. whilst a dragon-riding magelord sweeps down upon him, notwithstanding, the boy is thrust right into a international of harsh realities, corrupt rulers, and evil sorcerers.
With endurance and grit, Elminster units approximately to alter all that. the results of his labors is a global reborn and a mage made.
The Shadow Spreads
The Time of issues had nearly handed. The chaos of spilled blood, lawless strife, monsters unleashed, and avatars roaming Faerûn used to be achieving an end.
However, no longer so those that stroll in Shadow.
The dreaded and insidious Shadowmasters observe that they've one final probability to grab keep an eye on whereas chaos wrecks havoc on all the geographical regions, and in doing so seal the destiny of not only their archenemy Elminster, yet all of Mystra's minions as well.
Darkness threatens to envelop all Faerûn.
The shadows loom.
Ever ask yourself why priesthoods within the nation-states proceed to flourish, regardless of the secular energy of wealthy retailers and the land-shattering spells of the archmages? the reply lies within the amazing spells heretofore stored hid through the robed clergy of the cloisters. those sacred spells are actually printed in those pages, drawn from mythical holy books shortly "lost" on Faerûn.
Complex dungeons and dragons(forgotten nation-states) appropriate for all play degrees
- The Sea People (Dungeons & Dragons Creature Crucible PC3)
- Of Dice and Men: The Story of Dungeons & Dragons and The People Who Play It
- Magic of Faerun (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- Council of Wyrms (AD&D 2nd Ed Fantasy Roleplaying, 3bks+3maps+12RefCards)
- Draconomicon: Chromatic Dragons (D&D Rules Expansion)
Additional info for Elves of Evermeet (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms)
Home of Kavrala Nightsong (mage) Drelagara This Gold elf town of about 2,000 inhabitants is notable because of its location amid lush meadows and grasslands. Drelagara is a major center for moon-horse breeding and training, and a large herd of more than 1,500 moon-horses roams the surrounding lands freely. A few Silver and Green elves also live in Drelagara, working as stable keepers, servants, and grooms for the horses. Non-Gold elves gather at Blackthorns Haven, a local tavern known for its wild atmosphere.
20. House LeQuella. This long, rectangular building is magically made from light-colored wood and sprouts thick green leaves for the roof and doorways. LeQuella is a Silver elf family, although it has many members with Green elven ancestry. The family is known for its outlandish dress that is unusual even for Green elves. This building is the scene of many wild discussions, arguments, and good-natured fighting between members of this contentious, but ultimately close-knit and loyal family. Le Quellas matriarch is a sorceress named Huquethae, who oversees her chaotic family with wisdom and good humor.
Today, the house is relatively quiet. Most of its members are more than 700 years old and spend much of their time resting in reverie or creating fine works of art. Raerdrimne statuary, jewelry, paintings, and ceramics are prized throughout Evermeet, and each piece requires months or years of painstaking craftsmanship. Tragically, every survivor knows that Raerdrimne is dying. No children have been born to the house in centuries, and most house members have progressed down their road of life to a point where they can look forward only to departure and union with the Seldarine.